03. The PBA Socio-educational Care Work contributes to the analysis of the support needs and actively guides the process of action planning. Based on his knowledge of (socio)(educational) care work, and in collaboration with the stakeholders, the PBA Socio-educational Care Work selects objectives and appropriate methods.
03.01. Formulate the demand for support and associated objectives based on the existing image of the support needs
03.02. Determine a goal-oriented approach in terms of the demand for support.
03.03. Carry out and actively redirect the (socio)(educational) care work process according to the preconceived action plan in close collaboration with the team, the client and the client system.
05. The PBA Socio-educational Care Work creates, in agreement with the client and the client system, a stimulating environment for their emotional, social, cognitive and physical development.
05.01. Establish an optimal and safe environment that facilitates developmental opportunities for a client and a client system.
05.02. Stimulate and support a client and a client system to be independent and resilient in dealing with their personal (socio)(educational) care needs.
07. The PBA Socio-educational Care Work collaborates (interdisciplinary) and communicates, even in complex and specialized contexts, clearly and respectfully with the client, the client system, colleagues and external parties.
07.01. Communicate efficiently and effectively with a client, a client system, colleagues and external parties.
07.02. Use collaboration skills to work constructively and participatory with a client, a client system, colleagues and externals.
07.03. Collaborate within an interdisciplinary context to develop an integrated approach, both on a client level and/or organizational level.
10. The PBA Socio-educational Care Work adjusts its (socio)(educational) care work on the basis of critical (self)reflection, current insights from scientific research and regional, European and international developments.
10.01. Adopt a critical self-reflecting attitude by using different perspectives and (international) theoretical frameworks.
10.02. Reflect critically on insights from theoretical frameworks, (international) scientific research and on the implementation into practice.
10.03. Utilize research skills to optimize the socio-educational care work practice.
Guiding families and context in society
11. The PBA Socio-educational Care Work actively contributes, on a micro, meso and macro level, to the understanding and commitment concerning the ethical, normative and social questions of the occupation. He acts within the framework of universal rights and values.
11.01. Take an ethical and deontological stance, grafted on moral pluralism and the principle of solidarity, regarding social themes that are related to the (socio)(educational) care work field.
11.02. Defend the interests and rights of a client and a client system, based on the universal rights framework and the legislative framework.
11.03. Provide, in cooperation with stakeholders on a micro, meso and/or macro level, an answer to the work-related ethical, normative and social questions.
12. The PBA Socio-educational Care Work supports and/or guides families and contexts from an emancipatory attitude, with respect for their diversity and individuality.
12.01. Using a strengths-based approach by creating, through a partnership, a working relationship with families and contexts.
12.02. Support a process of change in families and contexts systematically by using theoretical frameworks and creative care work methods.