Is found in
- International Curriculum Business, Retail and Languages, programme stage 3
This is a single course unit.
Total study time: 75,00 hours
Special admission is required to enrol in this course unit under
- credit contract.
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Co-ordinator: Wallays Piet
Scheduled for: Semester 1
|can adequately and efficiently carry out complex tasks in the various subdomains of logistics, in keeping with the professional deontology
|can autonomously analyse logistics business issues and processes, and optimise them from a management helicopter view and/or from a particular field of expertise taking into account economic, financial, legal basic concepts and basic concepts of sustainability
|can grow from reflection to a self-managing and entrepreneurial professional
- Can independently implement and manage various business processes (strategic, purchasing, sales, logistics, financial management, HR, legal, ...) in current business software.
- Can clarify the influence of data and information input on business processes and management reporting.
- Can explain the principles and techniques of business intelligence.
- Can apply principles and techniques of business intelligence to take policy decisions (pricing, investment decisions, financing decisions, etc.)
- Can integrate various business processes (strategic, purchasing, sales, logistics, financial management, HR, legal, ...) in a system
- Can apply the basic knowledge of relational databases in a database program
- Can process, edit, analyze, present and interpret data in the most efficient way in a business intelligence program to independently solve complex business problems and to report on them
- Can define, calculate, analyze and interpret KPIs based on raw data in a combination of internal and external data sets.
"Gather, organize, analyze and visualize data with Power BI
Use data for improved business decision-making
Present information in the form of metrics, KPIs, reports, maps and dashboards
Perform quantitative and qualitative business analysis
Build apps on Office 365 and Dynamics 365 to increase productivity"
Organisation of education
Evaluation(s) for first exam chance
|Inside Regular exam schedule||Written examination||100,00||digital exam
Evaluation(s) for re-sit exam
|Inside Regular exam schedule||Written examination||100,00||Digital exam
This course unit is marked out of 20 (rounded to an integer).
Re-sit exam: is possible.
Possible deadlines for learning account: 01.12.2021 ()