Is found in
- International Curriculum Business, Retail and Languages, programme stage 3
This is a single course unit.
Total study time: 75,00 hours
It is not possible to enrol in this course unit under
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Special admission is required to enrol in this course unit under credit contract.
Co-ordinator: Chamon Benjamin
Scheduled for: Semester 1 or Semester 2
|can negotiate with customers and can formulate customer-oriented advice
can use the specific insurance terminology and insurance legislation in an international context
can explain the principles of co-insurance and reinsurance, also in an international context
can explain the principles of pricing, accrual of premiums and reserves, also in an interantional context
can critically analyze international insurance legislation
The international insurance market
2. Supervision of insurance and reinsurance undertakings in the single European market
3. Private International Law on insurance contracts: regulations on solving conflicts of law with regard to insurance
4. Insurance mediation in the single European market
6. Technical aspects related to insurance undertakings
Organisation of education
Evaluation(s) for first exam chance
|Outside exam schedule||Paper||30,00||
|Inside Regular exam schedule||Integrated assessment||70,00||
Evaluation(s) for re-sit exam
|Inside Regular exam schedule||Integrated assessment||100,00||
This course unit is marked out of 20 (rounded to an integer).
Re-sit exam: is possible.
Bijzondere studiekosten i.v.m. softwaregebruik: zie DOER
Possible deadlines for learning account: 01.12.2020 () or 15.03.2021 ()