Is found in
- International Curriculum Business, Retail and Languages, programme stage 2
This is a single course unit.
Total study time: 100,00 hours
It is not possible to enrol in this course unit under
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Special admission is required to enrol in this course unit under credit contract.
Co-ordinator: De Wilde Jacob
Scheduled for: Semester 1 or Semester 2
|can screen and evaluate a financial policy and financial short and long term decisions critically
Can explain the the figures from the financial statements
Can indicate the importance of a financial plan
Can explain various techniques of financial analysis.
Can calculate and interpret financial indicators
Can critically screen the financial health of a company.
• Study of the financial statements and valuation rules
• Restatement of Financial Statements
• Fconsolidationinancial equilibrium
• Horizontal and vertical analysis
• Interpretation of the financial statements on the basis of financial indicators
• Comparisons between companies
• Basic principles of sound management and consolidation
Organisation of education
Evaluation(s) for first exam chance
|Inside Regular exam schedule||Written examination||70,00||
|Outside exam schedule||Written examination||30,00||permanente evaluatie
Evaluation(s) for re-sit exam
|Inside Regular exam schedule||Written examination||100,00||
This course unit is marked out of 20 (rounded to an integer).
Re-sit exam: is possible.
Bijzondere studiekosten i.v.m. softwaregebruik: zie DOER
Possible deadlines for learning account: 01.12.2020 () or 15.03.2021 ()