Is found in
- Bachelor of Office Management, programme stage 2
Choice option within specialisation:
- German within Business Translation and Interpreting
This is a single course unit.
Total study time: 75,00 hours
It is not possible to enrol in this course unit under
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Special admission is required to enrol in this course unit under credit contract.
Co-ordinator: Declercq Marjan
Scheduled for: Semester 1
|As an ambassador of the company or organization, and a connector in the company or organization, communicate in a service-oriented and creative manner in an intercultural, international and multidisciplinary context in Dutch, French, English and either German or Spanish (to be selected) with internal and external stakeholders with various profiles. (Dutch: CEFR level C2 / English: receptive skills CEFR level C1, productive skills level B2 / French: receptive skills CEFR level C1, productive skills level B2 / German or Spanish: CEFR level B1)
- Choice of language: German or Spanish
The targeted deployment of productive and receptive language skills in function of accomodating and telephoning in a general and professional context in German at CEFR level A2.
- Telephoning fluently and professionally in German.
- Accomodating a person in a service-minded way in German.
- processing and displaying written and oral information in a business-like setting, with attention to correct language structures.
- In function of accomodation and telephoning:
skills: reading, listening, speaking, writing, interaction in a corporate and professional context
with attention to: grammar, vocabulary, style and spelling
- Simple, common telephone conversations, including transfer calls, minuting the essence and reporting about it (oral and written)
- Reception: filtering, identifying, transfering, making appointments, cancelling appointments, giving tours
- Understanding and displaying simple oral and written messages in a business context
Correctly applying language structures
Organisation of education
Evaluation(s) for first exam chance
|Inside Regular exam schedule||Written examination||25,00||
|Inside Regular exam schedule||Oral examination||20,00||
|Outside exam schedule||Skills test||25,00||written
|Outside exam schedule||Skills test||20,00||oral
|Outside exam schedule||Observation of performance of the student||10,00||
Evaluation(s) for re-sit exam
|Inside Regular exam schedule||Written examination||50,00||
|Inside Regular exam schedule||Oral examination||50,00||
This course unit is marked out of 20 (rounded to an integer).
Re-sit exam: is possible.
Possible deadlines for learning account: 01.12.2020 ()